|January 30, 2014 - February 28, 2014|
|Salary Range:||Based on Experience|
|Benefits:||Full-Time Employee Benefits (Full-Time Only)|
|Employment Type:||Full Time|
|Location:||Tara Nursing & Rehab|
|Description:||RN Supervisor - 3pm - 11pm|
Tara at Thunderbolt is seeking a Registered Nurse Supervisor. As the Registered Nurse - Supervisor you will be responsible for assessing, planning, implementing, and evaluating residents care, including the supervision of nursing staff members.
We offer competitive benefits and compensation. Please apply today!
We are a Drug-free workplace and EOE.
|Duties:||• Performs and directs the initial assessment of residents at the time of admission.|
• Develops a plan of care based on the nursing process. Provides a written plan of care according to federal and state guidelines utilizing the nursing diagnosis. Assists with an ongoing review and revision of the plan of care as needed by the interdisciplinary team.
• Implements resident care and establishes priority for resident care activities and acuity of resident needs.
• Evaluates resident care on an ongoing basis and revises priorities for resident care based on changes in resident needs/status and changes in personnel availability.
• Performs treatments and procedures as ordered by the physician in accordance with nursing policy and procedures and state requirements.
• Documents nursing care consistent with charting guidelines and Medicaid and Medicare criteria requirements. Maintains medical records.
• Provides direct supervision of the quality of care rendered by the nursing staff members, participates in evaluation, and initiates discipline as necessary.
• Transcribes orders; makes rounds with physicians; compiles resident condition forms; coordinates care with other departments; problem solves as necessary, reports pertinent information to physician, family, Director of Nursing and supervisor; and reports to the oncoming shift about the resident’s status.
• Maintains all standard precaution policies and procedures and other infection control measures in providing resident care.
• Respects and maintains resident’s dignity, individuality, privacy, and confidentiality. Knowledge of Residents’ Bill of Rights.
• Educates residents, families, members of health care team and other employees in a pleasant, cooperative, and respectful manner.
• Performs other duties as assigned.
|Qualifications:||• Must be in good standing with Board of Nursing.|
• Previous LTC-Geriatric nursing experience.
• Have current CPR certification.
• Graduate of an accredited school of nursing.
• Current State RN license.
• CEU’s as required by the state.
This job is no longer active. Please click here to see current job listings.