Adcare Administrative Services - HR Generalist
|March 19, 2013 - April 20, 2013|
|Salary Range:||Based on Experience|
|Benefits:||Fulltime Employee Benefits|
|Employment Type:||Full Time|
Founded in 1991, AdCare Health Systems, Inc. (NYSE MKT: ADK) is a leading provider of senior living and health care facility management, dedicated to providing the highest quality of healthcare services to the elderly.
Adcare Administrative Services supports the management, development, and acquisition of nursing homes, assisted living facilities, independent living facilities, dementia/Alzheimer’s units, sub-acute units, retirement communities, and more.
We are currently seeking an experience HR Generalist for an opportunity in our Roswell, GA, corporate ofice.
- Assist with new hire paperwork and onboarding
- Create modify and run ADP reports
- Perform data entry and filing
- Respond to employee inquiries
- Various HR functions at the corporate office supporting over 4500 employees
- Support diligence efforts for new acquisitions
- Assist Benefits Manager with enrollments, billing, and employee inquiries
- Assist HR Director and VP with special projects
- Bachelors Degree in Human Resources or related discipline or equivalent experience
- Minimum 1-2 years experience working with ADP Payroll systems
- 3 years Human Resources Generalist experience
- Knowledge of employment laws and regulations
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proficient with Excel and other applications
- Demonstrated critical thinking skills
- Experience running ADP custom reports
- PHR certification
- Healthcare experience
Adcare Adminstrative Services offers competitive compensation and excellent benefits, including medical/dental/vision benefits. In addition, we offer outstanding bonus and incentive plans, a 401(k) plan with a company match, and more.
This job is no longer active. Please click here to see current job listings.