Little Rock Area Facilities- Account Executive
|January 28, 2013 - March 28, 2013|
|Location:||Little Rock, AR|
|Salary Range:||Based on Experience|
|Benefits:||Full-Time Employee Benefits|
|Employment Type:||Full Time|
|Description:||Little Rock Area Nursing & Rehab Facilities - Account Executive|
Currently seeking a qualified Account Executive candidate for skilled nursing facilities in Little Rock, AR.
The Account Executive focuses on network development and generating referrals to skilled nursing facilities from hospital case managers, physicians, community-based referral sources and others.
|Duties:||Essential Duties and Responsibilities: |
(This list is subject to individual facility policies, procedures and practices, which may require additional duties and responsibilities.)
- Develops relationships with hospital executives, physicians, case managers and other referral sources.
- Manages relationships with area hospitals
- Identifies opportunities for strategic partnerships and service delivery
- Identify and prioritize key accounts
- Visit referring locations and seek networking opportunities
- Make marketing presentations to decision-makers
- Work closely with facility teams to build sales plans and ensure seamless transition of patients to skilled nursing facilities.
- Educate strategic partners on facility programs and services.
- Performs other duties as assigned
|Qualifications:|| Qualifications: |
- Bachelors degree or relevant equivalent experience
- 3-5 years experience with health care sales background
- Prior experience in acute, long-term/post-acute care is required
- Superior communication skills
Applications may be completed online
This job is no longer active. Please click here to see current job listings.